Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Increases control, durability, performance
- Protects the tire and wheel
- Prevents burping and bead breaking
- Vittoria Tubeless Multiway Valve Included
- Compatible with 700c wheels, 3 way tubeless valves, and tire widths from 23mm to 32mm"
- Material: Closed-Cell Polymer Foam
- Sizes: Small - 23-26mm, Medium - 27-29mm, Large - 30-32mm
- Lifespan: 2000 hours of normal riding, or 1 full hour of run-flat downhill use
- Weight: Small - 24g, Medium - 31g, Large - 39g
It is recommended not to ride more than 50km (31 miles) at a moderate max speed of 20 km/h (12mph) in run-flat conditions
The legendary combination of durability, protection, and run-flat performance of Vittoria Air-Liners, made for your favorite tubeless-ready road tires! The Vittoria Air-Liner system provides unmatched bump compliance and impact protection, while ensuring bead lock at lower pressures. In the event of air-loss, the Vittoria Air-Liner Road system is designed for run-flat use. The insert increases the safety of your tubeless set-up by keeping the tire in place even in case of puncture - No risk to ride on the wheels! The Vittoria Air-Liner Road system is compatible with all tubeless road tires on the market. The lightweight material absorbs no sealant, while the proprietary Vittoria tubeless valves eliminates valve clogging. Whether you are training, touring, exploring, or racing, the Vittoria Air-Liner Road system will provide peace of mind and protection for the ride ahead.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vittoria Road Air-Liner 700c Tire Insert