Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Tubeless Ready - A tubeless setup is lighter, has a lower rolling resistance and higher comfort and durability
- Graphene 2.0 - Nano-technology improves speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance without compromise.
- Speed Compound - The ultimate Graphene compound designed for speed
- Corespun 320 TPI - Super-high thread count on a super supple cotton-based casing for performance and reliability
- Size: 700x23c, 700x25c
- ETRTO: 23-622, 25-622
- Weight: 23c - 218g, 25c - 225g
The fastest bicycle tire ever tested features the lightest tubeless-ready casing on the market. This race-day specific weapon has raised the bar on tire Performance! The Corsa Speed uses a special Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The result is a tire that is extremely supple and maintains the lowest rolling resistance with outstanding dry and wet weather grip. When used tubeless, the casing works perfectly with sealant, providing an high level of flat protection. This casing can also be used with an inner tube, if preferred. When all out speed is your top priority, this is the fastest bicycle tire ever tested.
Race-day specific performance, when it's needed most.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vittoria Corsa Speed Folding Tubeless Racing Road Bike Tire