Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Park Tool CC-3.2 Chain Wear Indicator
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. The CC-3.2 is a go/no-go gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. For 9 and 10-speed chains, replace chain just as the gauge fits the 0.75% side fits flat into the chain. For 11 and 12-speed chain, replace as the 0.5% side fits. The CC-3.2 is long, accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
- Works on all bicycle derailleur chains.
- Measures how worn the chain is so you'll Know when it needs to be replaced.
- If you continue to ride a worn chain you run the risk of ruining your cassette and chain rings, very expensive to replace
- A worn chain will shifts poorly.
- For 9 and 10-speed chains, replace chain just as the gauge fits the 0.75% side fits flat into the chain.
- For 11 and 12-speed chain, replace as the 0.5% side fits.
- Made from precision, laser cut steel with permanent measurement markings.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Park Tool CC-3.2 Chain Wear Indicator