Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Tubeless Quick Release Rim Brake Road Rear Wheel with Tire
We are an Authorized MAVIC Dealer
Fast Same Day Shipping
Yksion Pro UST Tires
Tyre sealant syringe
Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
Multi-function adjustment wrench
BR301 quick releases
UST valve and accessories
The wheelset comes with tubeless tires installed and sealant, just install sealant pump them up and your ready to ride.
No tubes means lower rolling restance and faster average speeds on your rides.
The easy to use UST tubeless system (rim and tire combo) offers super easy installation and removal.
17mm UST Tubeless rimsaccommodates larger tire (25 to 35mm) for improved comfort.
Durable and low maintenance quality cartridge bearings and Straight pull spokes
ISM machined braking surface, welded seam double wall rim design with reinforced spoke holes.
Weight: Rear: 855g (without tire)
Rider weight Should't exceed 265 lbs, bike included
The KSYRUIM Elite UST Road Tubeless technology. For a reasonable price, you get all the performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
There's no other road tubeless system that's easier to use. Our UST rims and tires make it simple to change tires, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (recommended tire sizes 25 to 32 mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) technology reduces weight to make quick work of climbs and faster acceleration. Recomended Rider weight Should't exceed 265 pounds, bike included.
If you're looking for an fordable upgrade that can immediately boost your bike's performance, here you go
That what Mavic is famous for.
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Internal rim width: 17 mm, outside rim width 20 mm
- Rim Height: Rear 25 mm asymmetrical
- Valve hole: Presta
- Joint: Welded SUP
- Tire Compatablity: USB Tubeless or can be used with a tube
- Braking surface: Machined UB Control
- Recommended tire sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Bodie: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum Alloy
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- FreeHub Bodyl: FTS-L steel
- Freewheel Compatibility: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional body
- Shape: flat, double butted
- Nipples: Spoke integrated aluminum
- Spoke style: straight pull
- Spoke Material: steel
- Spoke Count: 20 Rear
- Yksion Pro UST
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Puncture protection: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Weight: 215 g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Mavic Ksyrium Elite Rear Wheel Quick Release UST, 700C