Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Small: 55-56cm / 21.65-22 inches
- Medium: 57-58cm / 22.44-22.83 inches
- Large: 59-60cm / 23.22-23.62 inches
- X-Large: 61cm / 24 inches
- Carbon Fiber Shell
- Super Lightweight
- Adjustable Visor
- Anti-Microbial pads
- Includes a Helmet Sock
- Low Density Layer that consists of specially designed viscoelastic padding that is placed throughout the interior of the helmet. It reduces rotational impact forces up to 25%, and reduced low-g linear forces up to 30%.
- Composite Fusion Plus: Composite Fusion Plus uses a layer of multi density cone shaped foam that intersect with a layer of softer foam that surrounds the head. In an impact, these cones act as a progressive damper to absorb different levels of impact. As they collapse, these cones also direct energy sideways and away from the brain.
- Shell: Carbon Fiber
- Low Density Layer
- Composite Fusion Plus
- Certifications: ASTM F1952, ASTM 2032, EN 1078, CPSC
- Color: Pulse Matte Black / White
- Weight: 893g / 31.5 oz (Size Large, on our scales)
The hard-charging, featherweight Alpine Carbon has you protected and comfortable even in the gnarliest of situations. The Alpine Carbon is a super lightweight, high performance helmet, perfect for the riders pushing their limits. High-G. Low-G. Rotational. No matter what kind of impact, the ALPINE has you covered.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Kali Protectives Alpine Carbon Pulse Black / White